TV. IS. STREAMING.
CHANGE HAPPENS. TV INNOVATION TIMELINE.
Our Experts Top Streaming TV Tips …
- Have your logins and passwords handy for your: router, network, Google, Email Accounts
- Be sure to have 100% fiber internet with speeds of at least 100/100 Mbps
- Where is your router? Be sure that your router is located centrally or at least elevated and not in a closet, on the floor or behind furniture or in boxes.
Did You Know?
You can get FREE Streaming TV right on your current TV …
- LG CHANNELS/LG TV powered by XUMO and featuring Pluto TV, including “Local Now” for local news and weather.
- SAMSUNG TV PLUS has 160 channels including a robust sports package including Fubo.
- VIZIO WATCH FREE service with a channel guide similar to cable and includes channels such as NFL Network.
STREAMING TV KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Streaming TV used to be limited to “on demand” services such as Netflix or Amazon Prime. Now, Streaming TV is everywhere. There are free Streaming platforms built into your TV, there are free TV Streaming services that provide hundreds of channels and thousands of movies, there are paid services that include local channels, and live TV and feature channel guides just like your current cable TV guide.
Our Streaming Specialist, Michelle, recommends Hulu and Frndly to get a similar TV lineup found in our traditional TV service.
If you have traditional TV, which of these popular channels are in your favorites? Click to Select, then view the available TV Streaming services in your area. Click to subscribe. Want to change up your options? Select a service or a device, there are several ways to choose.
How to Install Your Stick in Less than 4 Minutes!
Our Experts Top Streaming Install Tips …
- Check your input
- Select a “Source” on the remote to match your input
- Check your internet speeds, you need 100/100 Mbps to Stream TV and 250 Mbps or more if you have multiple devices streaming 4KHD and above
Did You Know?
The Top 5 Streaming TV Services …
207.64 million subscribers
200 million subscribers
100 million subscribers
44.2 million subscribers
39.4 million subscribers
Tips for Selecting a TV Soundbar …
- Pick an active Soundbar with built in amplifiers
- Get at least 3 or more channels
- Where will it go? On a wall or table?
- Check that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled
Did You Know?
Free Streaming movies & channels are available from your favorite TV and cable broadcasters:
Tips for Selecting a TV Mount …
- Check your TV specs, only pick a mount that supports your TV size
- Most mounts are designed for drywall, plaster or masonry will require extra hardware
- Need Swivel? Or an extending arm? Check the type of mount to get the flexibility you need
- Be sure to plan for concealment of any wires