Yadtel works to provide the fastest and most reliable connection to the internet while you're working, learning, and playing from home during the COVID-19 pandemic
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT:
How we keep our promise
COVID-19 has affected many businesses and services in our community. For over 60 years Yadtel has been an industry leader in providing critical communication services to its customers and its community both in times of crisis and well-being. As a technology leader, we strive to provide the fastest and most reliable fiber Internet, a necessity in today’s modern life. Our employees are dedicated to the community they serve; a community of neighbors, friends, and family. It is our promise to continue to exceed expectations and provide exceptional, reliable service to our schools, clinics, businesses, churches, local government, and you during these difficult times. We do so through the following:
- Commitment to keeping our employees safe by following all CDC guidelines.
- Striving to keep our offices, retail locations, and field operations open and staffed to address any issues that may arise.
- Offering our technological expertise to local and state agencies.
- Maintaining the fastest and most reliable fiber network, which means your Internet connection will stay up and running, even throughout this crisis.
- Extending a helping hand to those who are in need. (click here for more information)
Protecting you and our employees
With the pandemic developments changing at a rapid pace, it is critical that we all work together to ensure that we preserve the stability and financial strength of our company while also protecting ourselves, our families, and the communities we live in. As a telecommunications and technology company, Yadtel offers essential services that sustain the livelihood of our communities, local businesses, and educational systems. We are working diligently to remain operational and committed to meeting the ongoing needs of our customers and employees. Most importantly, if you or a family member is sick and have an appointment scheduled with Yadtel, please let us know.
SUPPORTING OUR YADTEL TEAM MEMBERS
Regular and Open Employee Communications:
- Consistently monitoring the status and credible resources providing information related to the COVID-19
- Sharing appropriate guidance presented by the CDC, WHO, OSHA, local state and county health organizations
- Ongoing communications to our team and listening to their experiences and concerns
Offering Flexible Work Schedules:
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
Protecting you and our employees:
- Communicating with our customers to understand and ensure we meet their needs
- Reinforcing the practice of good personal hygiene and handwashing techniques, as well as increasing onsite cleaning protocol
- Observing and practicing social distancing
- Supporting employees who are sick or have a sick family member with flexible work schedules and PTO (Paid Time Off) options
- Ceasing all business travel and rethinking meeting protocol
- Protecting our Employees who work directly with customers in retail, at their homes or business are empowered to properly assess their work environment. Based on their discretion, they may utilize PPE (Personal Protective Equipment such as gloves or face masks) or offer to reschedule business or service calls should they believe there is potential risk which may impact their personal safety or overall health and well-being.
Helping those in need
Having been a community member for over 60 years, Yadtel has always been committed to helping those in need. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused major changes in our lives and many are finding this a very difficult time. We recognize this is a trying time for those who were already having financial difficulty. We have an obligation and desire to help those who are in need. Especially our schools, students, and families in need during these difficult times.
- Our customer care team will be available to discuss payment options for those who qualify.
- To learn more or see if you qualify, please call 1-336-463-5022.