With the pandemic developments changing at a rapid pace, it is critical that we all work together to ensure that we preserve the stability and financial strength of our company while also protecting ourselves, our families, and the communities we live in. As a telecommunications and technology company, Yadtel offers essential services that sustain the livelihood of our communities, local businesses, and educational systems. We are working diligently to remain operational and committed to meeting the ongoing needs of our customers and employees. Most importantly, if you or a family member is sick and have an appointment scheduled with Yadtel, please let us know.
SUPPORTING OUR YADTEL TEAM MEMBERS
Regular and Open Employee Communications:
- Consistently monitoring the status and credible resources providing information related to the COVID-19
- Sharing appropriate guidance presented by the CDC, WHO, OSHA, local state and county health organizations
- Ongoing communications to our team and listening to their experiences and concerns
Offering Flexible Work Schedules:
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
Protecting you and our employees:
- Communicating with our customers to understand and ensure we meet their needs
- Reinforcing the practice of good personal hygiene and handwashing techniques, as well as increasing onsite cleaning protocol
- Observing and practicing social distancing
- Supporting employees who are sick or have a sick family member with flexible work schedules and PTO (Paid Time Off) options
- Ceasing all business travel and rethinking meeting protocol
- Protecting our Employees who work directly with customers in retail, at their homes or business are empowered to properly assess their work environment. Based on their discretion, they may utilize PPE (Personal Protective Equipment such as gloves or face masks) or offer to reschedule business or service calls should they believe there is potential risk which may impact their personal safety or overall health and well-being.